UBI Bank cheque book request online and offline. How to know Union Bank of India (UBI) cheque book request status by sms and mobile banking.
Today, we are going to see how to download the Union bank Cheque book. The Union Bank provides 2 ways to get the Cheque book is Online and Offline. The Online is nothing but we can apply through the bank website and the offline is what we get from the bank.
How to Request UBI Cheque Book Offline
UBI Bank will give a cheque along with the account opening kit. If not customers can apply it later. To apply for a Union Bank of India cheque book. Just go to the bank branch and follow the below procedure.
- Firstly, visit the nearby UBI bank branch.
- Ask the Manager that you need a chequebook.
- The Manager or bank officials will give the cheque book request form.
- You have to fill the form accordingly and mention all the details correctly and check it once.
- After filling the form put your signature in the form below.
- Submit the form to the Manager or bank official.
- After you submit the form, the bank will start processing the form.
- Then the bank will generate the cheque book request.
- After completion of your request. A new cheque book will send to your mailing address.
How to Apply Union Bank of India Cheque Book Online
Nowadays, we can see the world in our hands (mobile). Most of the things can be done in one click. Likewise, you can also apply UBI cheque from home. It reduces a lot of effort and time. It is an easier process than offline. There are 2 ways to do it. One is the Union Bank of India Cheque Book Request through Net Banking and another way is through Mobile banking.
Through UBI Net Banking
- You need to have an account with Internet banking to apply for the Cheque book online.
- Log in with your User Id and Password.
- Once you log in you can find the Service Request option.
- Click on the Service Request option.
- Once you click on the Service Request option categories, Select the “operative Accounts- request New Cheque book” option.
- Fill your account number for which you want to apply for the Cheque book.
- You can select the option for the number of leaves for the cheque book.
- Once if you have done, click on “Confirm“.
- After the successful submission, you will get the confirmation message on the screen if required you can take the screenshot.
- Finally, the cheque book will be delivered within 1-2 weeks to the mailing address you added in bank account.
Through Union Bank of India Mobile Banking
Customers can utilize Union Bank of India services on mobile phones. For this, the account holder should download “U-Mobile – Union Bank of India” from the android playstore. The customer should opt for the mobile banking service. Follow the detailed process given below.
- Open Union Bank of India Mobile Banking Application and login with the username and password.
- After login, click and open the “Service Request” Section.
- And you will be taking to the next screen, then click on the “Raise Service Request“.
- And you have to select the chequebook option in the category and select cheque book request fill the account number and process.
- The request for cheque book submitted successfully
- And you will receive a reference number to track your request.
Track Cheque book request status Online
When you have apply cheque book request through Mobile Banking. We will get one of the reference number of the application. By using the reference number to track your request status.
- Open the Mobile Banking app and log in.
- Go to Service request and click on it.
- Click on “Track Service Request”. The status will be shown on screen.
- Enter the reference number and click on submit.
How to Get Union Bank Cheque Book Request Status by SMS
There is another way to track your cheque request status. It is easier and simpler than the mobile banking method. The customer should send an SMS from the registered mobile number. If customers have more than one account in UBI bank. One account will be the primary account. In that case, how to track multiple account statuses. For both cases, SMS formats are below. Send to 09223008486.
- For Primary account : UCSR<space><cheque leaf number>
- More than one account : UCSR<space><cheque leaf number><Account number>
Uses of having a Cheque Book:
- Payments can be canceled, if necessary.
- Cheques are safer.
- No limits on the Cheque amount.
- A cheque can be drawn up anytime and anywhere.
- One does have the risk to count the money.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we apply Union bank cheque book through SMS?
No, you cannot apply through SMS but you can apply through Mobile banking and Netbanking.
- Can we get Cheque book immediately?
Cheque book will be dispatched within 3 working days from the date of Request.
- Can I get Emergency Cheque ?
If you need urgently then Customer can choose “Emergency Cheque Book ” option by paying Rs 50/- and GST will be added for 10 cheque leaves.
- Is it compulsory to sign on backside of cheque?
When you write a check, the only place you need to sign is on the front where the option is mention. If you receive a check, you'll need to sign the back to deposit.