Hello folks, Today we are learning How to download Canara rtgs neft form pdf. Timings, charges, and Customer care for Canara NEFT / RTGS. By reading this article you can easily understand all the doubt regarding the RTGS/NEFT. For more information visit www.canarabank.com.
Canara Bank RTGS Form
We know that there is a various method to transfer the money from one bank to another bank within seconds like UPI, Google Pay, etc. But the only problem is we have a maximum of limit is very little. So, to overcome this problem we come across RTGS/NEFT. If we need to transfer money in lakhs then we can use RTGS/NEFT.
What is Canara Bank RTGS form?
RTGS stands for “Real-Time Gross Settlement”. It is useful to transfer huge amounts. There is no upper limit to transfer. The lower limit for Canara RTGS is 2 lakhs rupees. The amount can transfer from Canara bank to any other Bank in India.
What is Canara Bank NEFT form?
NEFT stands for “Nation Electronic Fund Transfer”. NEFT is also useful to transfer the amount. There is no lower and upper limit for Canara Bank Neft transactions. The amount can transfer from Canara bank to any other Bank in India.
Difference Between Canara bank RTGS Form / NEFT Form
The Canara bank provides RTGS and NEFT different services. But same application form is useful for both transactions.
How to fill the Canara Bank RTGS / NEFT Form Application:
- Branch: Name of the branch from where we are making the transaction.
- Date: Date when the transaction was made.
- NEFT/RTGS remittance: if we are transferring the amount less than 2 lakh the mark of NEFT and if we transferring the amount more than 2 lakh mark on RTGS option.
- Write the bank name of the beneficiary (who is receiving the amount).
- We have to write the branch name of the beneficiary (who is receiving the amount).
- Favouring: Entered the name of the account name beneficiary who is receiving the amount.
- To the credit of A/c No: Write the bank account number of the beneficiary.
- Transfer Amount: Mention the amount in the figure.
- NEFT/RTGS charges: Write the bank charges on the transfer amount.
- Total: Add the transfer amount and charges and write in figures.
- Rupees in words: Write the total amount in words.(Transfer amount + bank charges)
- IFS Code: Write the IFS Code of the beneficiary home branch.
- Date: Write the date when we are making the transaction.
- Please transfer through NEFT/RTGS: To Write the BANK NAME of the beneficiary (who is going to receiving the amount).
- Write the BRANCH NAME of the beneficiary (who is going to receiving the amount).
- For Credit of SB/CA/OD/ Others: we have to choose the account type of the beneficiary whether it is a current or saving account and tick the required option.
- A/C NO: Write the bank account number of the beneficiary.
- OF: Write the bank account name of the beneficiary (who is receiving the amount).
- Sender Name: Write the name of the person sending the amount.
- Sender Account Number: Write the Account Number of the person sending the amount.
- Mobile NO/ TEL: Sender has to write his number. So, he gets the alert message.
- PAN: Sender needs to input his Pan Number when the transferring amount is a minimum of 50,000 and above.
- Address: Sender has to write his address.
- Sender Sign: The sender has to do a specimen sign and the sign should match the document at the time of account opening.
How to Download Canara RTGS NEFT Form PDF Download
Click on the below button. For canara RTGS NEFT form pdf download.
Canara Bank NEFT Timings
NEFT transactions are made in batches. A total of 48 sessions between 24 hours a day for Online transactions. These NEFT online transaction timings are for without holidays. Timings for Canara bank NEFT transaction made in the bank are below.
|Canara NEFT on working weekdays|
(From Monday to Friday)
|08:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Canara NEFT on working Saturdays||08:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|NEFT on Sundays and National Holidays||Transactions are not allowed|
Canara Bank RTGS Timings
Every RTGS transaction should enter into RBI books. Customers can make RTGS transactions online 24×7 without holidays. Anyway, RTGS made in bank branches follows timings. Timings for Canara Bank RTGS Timings are below.
|Canara RTGS on working weekdays|
(From Monday to Friday)
|On branch working hours|
|Canara RTGS on working Saturdays||On branch working hours|
|RTGS on Sundays and National Holidays||Transactions are not allowed|
RTGS Transaction Charges in Canara Bank
|Transaction Amount||RTGS Charges|
|RS 2,00,000 to 5,00,000||RS 24.50 + GST|
|Above RS 5,00,000||RS 49.50 + GST|
Neft Transaction Charges in Canara Bank
|Transaction Amount||NEFT Charges|
|Up to RS 10,000||RS 2.25 + GST|
|RS 10,001 to RS 1,00,000||RS 4.75 + GST|
|RS 1,00,000 to RS 2,00,000||RS. 14.75 + GST|
|Above RS 2,00,000||RS 24.75 + GST|
Canara RTGS / NEFT Contact Details of Customer Facilitation Center
|First Level Contact||Visit home branch||Visit home branch|
|Customer Care number||022-267225208|
For any more information regarding Canara Bank NEFT/RTGS. Visit below links:
FAQ on RTGS/NEFT : https://www.canarabank.com/User_page.aspx?othlink=27
Timings for RTGS/NEFT : https://www.canarabank.com/User_page.aspx?othlink=3