Know your Andhra Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code via Online, IFSC Code Finder, Customer care, and SMS. Union Bank IFSC code at icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in.
As we all know that Andhra bank and the Corporation bank were merged with the Union Bank on the date of 1st April 2020. The Software also has been merged with the Union Bank. After the Software merging. The bank has informed they will be no changes in the account number due to the integration.
Andhra Bank IFSC Code
The bank has informed us that the IFSC Code and MICR code have been changed. The existing IFSC and MICR codes will be discontinued from the 1st of July 2021. The bank has requested us to use the new IFSC Code for all the transactions.
Before the Andhra Bank, the IFSC Code used to be starting with the ANDB. But from the 1st of April 2021, the IFSC code is going to change to UBIN08.To do any transactions. You have to use the New IFSC code for your particular branch. Before going to know the new Andhra bank IFSC code. Let us have a glance at, What are IFSC and MICR codes.
What is IFSC Code?
IFSC code is the Indian Financial System Code and it is 11 Digit alphanumeric code which is useful to identify the bank branch of each and every account.
- First 4 characters of IFSC represents the Bank Name
- Fifth Character is 0
- And the last 6 number represents branch code of the bank.
What is MICR Code?
MICR code is the Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code and it is 9 digits code. This enables Identification of the cheques which can process fast.
- First 3 Characters of MICR represents City code.(PIN Code use for postal address)
- Next 3 Characters represents Bank code.
- Last # character represents the Branch Code.
MICR is code present on Cheques using the Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology.
Union Bank IFSC Code
Get Andra Bank IFSC Code via PDF Online
- Firstly, Open Browser and navigate to the webpage : https://icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in/microwebsitecustomer/
- And You can see the 2 options link New IFSC code for the Andhra bank and the New IFSC code for Corporation bank.
- Check on the New IFSC of Andhra bank.
- A PDF docuement with the New IFSC Code for all the branches.
- You can search with bank branch or old Andhra bank ifsc code.
Andhra bank IFSC MICR Code Search Finder
Union Bank of India provides an online tool. To find new Andhra bank IFSC and MICR code with old codes. It is really helpful for the customers. This online tool reduces a lot of web browsing and searching. As a result, it saves a lot of time and effort. All you need is any one of the info. Like old IFSC code, old MICR code, or the bank branch name.
- Go to the Union Bank of India IFSCSearch webpage : https://icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in/IFSCSearch/
- Select among “MICR”, “IFSC”, or “Branch name”
- Now enter the details of the selected option.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The required bank branch details will be displayed on the same page. (New MICR code, New IFSC code, Bank Branch address, etc.)
Get IFSC code via Customer Care Number
Firstly you should have a mobile number that is register and a link to the Andhra bank account. Call the Union bank India Customer Care number to know the New IFSC code of your Bank Branch.
Customer Card Number 1800-22-22-44 and 1800-208-2244.
Check Via SMS Banking
Previous Andhra bank, current Union bank of India provides an SMS banking facility. To avail of this service. Customers should register mobile numbers with a bank account and enabled SMS banking services. Assuming you are registered for an SMS banking facility. Follow the below process to know the new Union Bank of India IFSC code.
New Andhra Bank IFSC Code SMS Number: 9223008486
- You should have a mobile number that is register and a link to the Andhra bank account.
- And type the message in the message box with your old IFSC Code and send the SMS to 9223008486.
- So, Immediately you can get the new IFSC code and the MICR code of your bank branch.
Visit your nearby Bank
Still facing difficulty in knowing new IFSC code. Just visit your bank branch where you have open the account / any other UBI bank branch. You can ask the bank employees to help you in knowing your IFSC code and MICR code. They will help you to find the new Andra bank IFSC and MICR codes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need Cheque book?
Yes, Cheque Book is very Important. It is also the best way to do payments.
- How long is the Cheque valid for?
The cheque doesn't have an expiry date. If the date mention on the cheque then that cheque should be used on or before 6 months.
- Is IFSC code very Important?
Yes, the IFSC code is very important mainly in the time of Online transactions. If we enter the wrong IFSC code the amount cannot be transferred to the receiver account.
- Can a bank have 2 IFSC codes?
No, each bank will have a different IFSC code. And No 2 branches of the same bank will not have the same IFSC code.