Download UCO Bank Mini statement through Online, Missed Call, SMS, Online banking and UCO mBanking Plus App. UCO Bank customer care number.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
The abbreviation of UCO Bank is “United Commercial Bank”. It was founded on January 6, 1993. Currently, the headquarter is in Kolkata. It is currently managed by the Finance Ministry of India.
In contrast, the UCO bank provides online services to its customers. Through this, banking made easier. The customer can check bank account balance manage account check transaction history and get a mini statement and more through the official portal.
UCO Bank Online
If you want to know more you can go through the official portal of the UCO Bank. Also, they provide mobile banking services. To access these features the users need to register themselves to the portal.
Through online banking services, the user is no need to go to the bank check account statement or bank balance. This is a fast, secure, and risk-free process.
- Firstly, open the official portal of the UCO bank on your browser. www.ucobank.com
- Now, go to the personal banking option.
- Login using your username and password.
- After that, go to the Accounts section.
- Here you can check the account transaction history.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Missed Call Number
The missed call option is one of the best options in mobile banking. Give a missed call to the service number and get a mini statement on your mobile phone. Call to the following number to get the UCO bank mini statement
UCO mini statement Customer Care number 092131 25125
If you are internet banking user can go to the official portal and login. On the dashboard you can get the mini statement of United Commercial Bank.
- Open Dial application and then type the above number.
- Give a missed call to the 09213125125 by registered mobile number.
- Now, the person can check the message inbox for the mni-statement.
Download Mini Statement via UCO mBanking Plus App
Similarly the mobile banking users can can you install them uco mPassbook for Android or iOS. Login to the app so you can get the mini statement online through mobile banking.
- Firstly, go to the playstore on your mobile phone.
- Now, search and install the UCO mPassbook application.
- Open the application and login using your MPIN.
- Tap on the login to go to the account dashboard.
- Now, tap on the Home page option.
- Then, choose the Passbook button.
- From here the person can check the mini-statement details.
Get Mini-Statement through SMS
The registered mobile number users can send an SMS to the service number. The SMS should send with your registered mobile number. Type the following service code and send it to the following number.
Send <UCOBAL><mPin> to 56161
From this the person can only get the last 3 transaction details.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I check last 5 transaction in UCO bank?
The account holder can check last 3 transaction via SMS or missed call. If you want to check full statement then you should login to the personal banking.
- what is UCO bank customer care number?
The user can give a call 092131 25125 to get the mini-statement on their mobile phone.
- UCO Bank full form ?
UCO stands for “The United Commercial Bank Ltd”.