How to apply sbi bank new passbook request via net banking. Request letter for new sbi account passbook.
SBI passbook can request through online at the official website of SBI or Yono app. State Bank of India account holders can apply for a new passbook at net banking, mobile banking, and yono app. In this article, we will look in Online and bank branch process. Lets get in the topic.
SBI New Passbook Online
SBI (State Bank of India) offers various banking services online through internet banking. One of the services is booking a new passbook online. Although, the user can get a new debit, credit card, or passbook using internet banking. But, the customers need to register to the official portal to access these services.
There are many other ways to get a new SBI passbook. Similarly, the mobile banking can book a new passbook through mobile at home. To get a new passbook through bank, make a request letter to the bank office requesting a new passbook. Reach your nearest SBI Branch along with the proof documents and proceed to the application process.
Additional charges may apply to get a new passbook. The charges were taken to print the leaves of the book. If you sure to apply for a new passbook then we will explain you how to do it.
SBI New Passbook Request Online
If you lost your passbook or stolen, you can request new passbook at online or offline.
The truth is you cannot apply for a new passbook at online banking. There is no option included in the official portal to request a new passbook. If the option included in the feature updates you can check-in the requests section.
Follow the simple steps given below to get the new passbook online:
- Firstly, visit the official SBI online banking portal. www.onlinesbi.com
- From the home page, click on the Login button.
- Login through login username and password.
- On the dashboard, navigate and select the Request and enquires option.
- After that, select the More button.
- Here, choose the ‘apply for a new book‘ option.
- Select the account for which you want a new passbook.
- After that, enter your contact and address details.
- The new passbook will be sent to your residential address.
Apply Passbook in Bank Branch
The account user needs to go to the home branch to get a new passbook. Reach to nearest branch along with your proofs. This is the only way to get a new passbook if you lost. Take an application and write a reason to get a new passbook.
The account holder can follow the steps to get a new passbook.
- Firstly, tale the proof document copies and reach the nearest home branch of SBI.
- Now, take an application and mention the details of yours.
- After that, write the reason to get a new passbook.
- Signature on the application.
- Submit the application along with proofs.
- Pay the amount to take a copy of the passbook.
This is the way to get a new passbook in SBI. There no no other option to apply for a new copy of the passbook. If you lost your passbook then the bank will charge more than Rs. 100 including taxes to print new. There are no charges if you used all pages in the passbook.
SBI Bank Passbook Request Letter in English
Applying for new passbook when you lost passbook.
To The Manager, State Bank of India, <Branch Name>, <Place>. Sub: Request for new bank passbook. Respected Sir/Madam, I <Name>, account holder of your bank with savings bank a/c no. <Account No.>. Recently, I have lost my SBI bank account passbook. I was not able to find it. Here I am kindly requesting you to please issue a new bank passbook. That will a be a great help for me. Thanking you. Sincerely, <Name>. <Signature>
Applying for New Passbook after account opening
To The manager, State bank of India, <Branch Name>, <Place>. Sub: Request for account passbook. Dear Sir/Madam, I <Name>, have recently opened a savings bank account in your bank with a/c no <Account No>. But till now I don’t have any bank passbook. So here I am requesting you to kindly issue me a bank passbook, please do the needful. Thanking you. Sincerely, <Name>. <Signature>
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get a new SBI passbook if it lost?
Yes, the person can get a new passbook if it lost.
- How can I get a new SBI passbook?
You can get a new passbook by visiting the SBI home branch. Request through a letter or application.
- Can I get a new SBI passbook at Online?
No, you cannot request a new passbook at online. The person needs to visit the nearest branch to get a new passbook.
- What is the charges to get a new passbook?
They might charge more than Rs. 100 if it lost. There are no charges if you used all pages.