SBI credit card bill payment though NEFT. Register, Eligibilty, benefits of paying State bank of India Credit bill by NEFT – www.onlinesbi.com
Nowadays, Payment using credit cards is one of the most common methods of electronic payment. A credit card which allows peoples to buy items without cash. Bank will give some credit limit. Customers can do shopping, pay bills, buy groceries up to that limit. You can pay the bills at the month-end.
Pay SBI Credit Card Bill through NEFT Online
One of the most reliable methods to pay for SBI credit card debt is NEFT. Customers can pay State Bank of India (SBI) credit card payment is through NEFT transactions. More than 200 banks in India provide this facility. The process is explained briefly in this article.
What is a NEFT Transaction?
NEFT transactions are a good choice for transferring small amounts. These transactions are fast, reliable, secure, and economic. NEFT services will save you time. One of the quickest options to make payment anywhere and anytime in India.
How to Register for NEFT Payment In SBI
By following the below steps we can pay the State Bank of India Credit card bill through NEFT:
- Firstly, Open your SBI Net Banking website.
- Enter your user name and password issued by your bank to log into your personal account.
- After login. you can find the “Third Party Transfer option” click on that.
- And add an SBI card as the beneficiary and give the 16 digit SBI card number instead of the account number on the internet banking page.
- Now add the IFSC Code for your SBI card( IFSC Code will be different from one SBI branch to another. So, type carefully).
- You can provide the beneficiary name as SBI Credit Card NEFT or as you like.
- Fill in the address of the bank.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
Pay SBI Credit Card Bill through NEFT
After, you complete the registration process. Now you can make the payment. Your credit card will be registered in the Third part transfer. Follow the below process to make payment.
- Choose the SBI card as the beneficiary, and enter the amount that you want to transfer.
- Click on Submit. You will get the notification along with a transaction reference number.
- Once the amount has been credited to your SBI Card account. You will also get a notification via SMS.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Credit Card Payment by NEFT
Firstly, check your bank is enabled with the NEFT or not. If your bank is enabled with NEFT then you can make payments. Customers having an active third-party transfer option available in SBI Net Banking. They can use NEFT services for paying SBI credit card bills. Once the SBI card is registered as a beneficiary. You can make the payment every month.
Benefits of Paying through NEFT
- It is very safe and secured.
- This the best method that allows you to pay bills from anywhere at any time.
- There is no minimum or maximum limit on the transactions made using NEFT.
- No Extra Charges.
- Can pay credit card bills from any bank account.
- Best time-saving techniques.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Can I know If I am eligible to use NEFT service to pay my SBI card Dues?
If you account is active and having the third party transfer under net banking, you can pay all your cards bills through NEFT/
- Is there any limit on the amount that could be transferred through NEFT?
There is no limit, on the amount of funds that you need to transfer using the NEFT.
- How long will it take for NEFT payment to reflect in my SBI card account?
The payment amount will be credited within 3 hours of banking working timings.
- How can I know if my bank is a part of NEFT network?
You can lists of the bank branches that are part a NEFT from the website Reserve Bank of India.