Saraswat Bank Online Saving Account Opening. Create Saraswat bank 3-in-1 account online at bank’s official website www.saraswatbank.com.
Saraswat Bank is one of the cooperative banks in India. It is currently operating in six states. Saraswat bank was established on the year 1918.
It offers Banking and Insurance services to customers. It is one of the oldest and trusted banks in India. Saraswat Bank also offers financial services to the customers. Customers can apply for any type of loan at reasonable interest.
Saraswat Bank Login
Through the online portal, interested candidates can open a savings account, track applications, check account transactions, and much more. Online portal banking is made much easier for its customers. The account holder must register to the portal in order to access all the services.
If you want to apply for a loan or to open a savings account, you should register to the portal. In this article, we will explain how to open a savings account online. However, you need some of the documents to submit in the application process.
Documents Required to Open Saving Account
These are the some of the documents need to upload along with the application.
- Aadhaar card copy
- Address proof
- PAN card copy
- Driving License copy
- Mobile Number
- Photocopy of the applicant
Bank is offering various accounts to the customers. If you are beneficiary of governments schemes then choose Government Scheme account. If you are youth then choose youth account.
- Saraswat Savings account
- Elite Accounts
- Youth Account
- Akshay Salary Account
- Government Scheme Account
Opening Saraswat Bank Online Saving / 3-in-1 Account
In contrast, there are two types of accounts. Regular savings account and 3-in-1 account. Customer should choose the type of account required.
Follow the simple steps to open an saraswat bank account online:
- Firstly, visit the official page of Saraswat Bank using this link. https://www.saraswatbank.com/product-listing.aspx?id=Savings-Account
- Next, the homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- After that, scroll down and select the ‘Open Account Online‘ option.
- Now, choose the Saving / 3-in-1 account that you want to open.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- After that, you need to provide your details.
- Enter your Name, Email, and Mobile number.
- Select State, City, and nearest branch.
- Click on the Submit button to continue.
- Now, provide all your personal and contact details.
- Next, upload the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Creating Minor Account Online
For minor customer. Saraswat bank offers multiple types of minor accounts CUBS account, My money savings account and campus savings account. To open minor account online. Detail process explained step-by-step below.
- Firstly, visit the official page of Saraswat Bank using this link. https://www.saraswatbank.com/product-listing.aspx?id=Youth-Account
- Now, you can see the homepage of the Saraswat bank official portal.
- Click on the ‘Open Account Online‘ option.
- Next, select the Young Account option.
- Now, click on the Apply now button.
- Here on the next page, you need to enter your details.
- Type applicant Name, Email, and Mobile number.
- Now, select State, City, and nearest branch.
- Choose the submit button to continue.
- Type your personal and contact details in the application form.
- The last step is to attach the required documents to the application form.
- At last, click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I open Saraswat bank account online?
Yes, anyone can open the Saraswat bank account online.
- What are the documents needed to open bank account?
Generally, the ID proofs or documents of the applicant are taken in account registration process. In accordance, Aadhaar, Pass photo, PAN, Birth certificate, and Address proof. The applicant need to submit these documents.
- Can I open Zero account in Saraswat bank?
Yes, you can open Zero account online or offline. The applicant can open Suvidha Savings account to get the zero balance account.
- What is the saraswat bank saving account minimum balance?
There is no minimum balance needed to open the Saraswat Bank account.