Punjab National Bank – PNB Credit Card Apply, Charges, Benefits, Late fee charges, Eligibility. PNB credit card online at www.pnbindia.in.
PNB Credit Card
Punjab National Bank abbreviated as PNB. PNB is the second biggest re-owned bank in India. It was founded on 19 May 1894, the headquarters is in New Delhi, India.
PNB offers various credit cards with having wide range of benefits in Shopping, Entertainment, Cinema halls, Travel, and many more. If you want to apply credit card then this is the prefect guide for you.
How to Apply PNB Credit Card Online
The user can apply the Punjab National Bank credit card at online or offline. Follow the steps given to apply the credit card online.
- First, visit the official website of Punjab National Bank at www.pnbindia.in.
- Go to the PNB credit card page.
- After that, click on the apply online option.
- Then, download the application form.
- Fill the application with your personal and contact details.
- After that, attach the required documents to the application form.
- Then, submit the application online and note the application ID.
- Finally, the representative will contact you for proof and verification.
- You may give the proof of documents for KYC.
Once the verification is done, it will take a couple of weeks to process the credit card. You will receive a credit card by post.
PNB Credit Card Annual fee
|Credit Card||Annual Charges (Rs.)||Benefits|
|RuPay Select||500||Utility bills, restaurant & eateries cash backs|
|RuPay Platinum||Na||More than 300 points for first use|
|Global Platinum||500||24×7 global concierge desk for assistance in hotel reservations, dining and more|
|Global Gold||Na||For every Rs. 100 earn 1 point|
|Global Classic||Na||For every Rs. 100 earn 1 point|
|Rakshak RuPay Platinum||Na||Coverage of Insurance|
|Rakshak RuPay Select||Na||Free Domestic and international Lounge Program|
*There are no charges are applicable if the card holder uses it at least once in quarterly.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Credit Card
To apply for any credit card the applicant should meet some conditions. Similarly, as per PNB bank, the applicant can apply if he is a minimum of 18 years of age. The minimum income of the applicant should be INR Rs. 20,000. In contrast, the person must be self-employed or salaried. The applicant should have a good credit history. Only if the person with a minimum credit score of 750 points is only eligible to apply for a Punjab National Bank credit card.
To get a credit card the applicant should meet the following conditions.
- The applicant should between 18 to 60 years old.
- The minimum income of the applicant should be above Rs. 20,000 INR per month.
- Applicants should be salaried or self-employed.
- The applicant should have a good credit history and proof.
- Applicant must have credit points of 750+.
If the above requirements are met, then the applicant can get the credit card according to the conditions.
Punjab National Bank Credit Card Late Fee Charges
|Statement Balance/Spend||Due Charges (Rs)|
|Rs. 100 or below||Nil|
|Between Rs. 101 to Rs. 1000||200/-|
|Between Rs. 1001 to Rs. 5000||500/-|
|Between Rs. 5001 to Rs. 10,000||600/-|
|Rs. 10,001 and above||750/-|
*Finance charges are 2.5% per month and 1.5% for fixed deposits.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the official website of PNB bank?
The official website of PNB bank is www.pnbbank.in.
- Is there any income eligibility to apply for PNB credit card?
Yes, there is income eligibility to apply for PNB credit card. The income of the applicant should be above INR. 20,000. This may vary according with the type of card.
- Can I apply for PNB credit card online?
Yes, you can apply for PNB credit card by online. You need to go to the official portal. Then, fill the application and submit. Attach the proofs and complete verification process.
- What is the credit score to apply PNB credit card?
To apply for PNB credit card the applicant should have 750+ points.