Bank of Baroda aadhaar link. How to Link Bank of Baroda bank account with Aadhaar by SMS, Net banking, Mobile banking, bank branches. www.bankofbaroda.in.
The customer’s Aadhar card should link with the BOB bank account. It is a mandatory rule made by the Government. The Aadhaar card is one of the best proof documents. If we link the Adhar card to the bank account. Each and everything will be recorded and it is very safe.
Linking aadhar Card with Bank of Baroda Online
Bank of Baroda has provided an option of linking the Aadhaar Online. Follow the below procedure with simple steps.
- Visit the KYC updater portal of Bank of Baroda. https://eserve.bankofbaroda.com/kycupdate/.
- Enter your BOB account number and mobile number.
- Click on the Generate OTP button. You receive the OTP to your mobile number.
- Type the OTP in the Input field.
- Click on Submit to continue your process further.
A message will be displayed on the screen as”Your request for Aadhaar linking is accept and it will be seeded with your account within few days”. After the successful seeding, you will get the confirmation SMS or Email to the registered mob number or eMail.
- Bank of Baroda account number.
- 12 digits of the Aadhaar card number.
Link Aadhar to BOB Bank Account in Bank Branch (Offline)
Visit the nearby Bank of Baroda branch. Carry all the required documents with you. The Account holder can follow the below steps and make the Aadhar linking easily.
- Visit the BOB bank branch.
- Fill the Aadhar seeding form.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, bank details, name as per Aadhaar card, etc.
- Submit this form along with the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar and bank account passbook.
- Show Aadhar card for validation purposes.
- After couple of days, customer will receive a confirmation SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Original and Photocopy of Passbook.
- Original and Photocopy of Aadhaar card.
Link Bank of Baroda with Aadhar By sms
BOB provides an SMS banking facility to the customers. It is one of the easy and quick methods to link Aadhar with your BOB account. We can say, technology made this process simple. Bank has provided the best option for Seeding through SMS.
- Account-holders have to send SMS from the registered mobile number to 8422009988.
- Message syntax: UID<space>12-digit AAdhaar number<space> last four digits of bank account num.
- UID 9876543214564 6732 and send the message to 8422009988.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account within two working days and you will get the confirmation SMS that you have successfully linked your Aadhaar to your bank account.
Linking Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Account through M-Connect Plus
The Bank of Baroda has a personal mobile app called M-Connect Plus. Mobile apps are very common. This app is most definitely less time-consuming.
- Download the BOB mobile application M-Connect plus from the Play Store, App store, window store.
- Register with mobile number.
- Activate the M-Connect plus account and update your Aadhar card.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I link my Aadhar card with Bank of Baroda credit card?
If you have linked your savings account with the Aadhaar, the biometric number will get linked automatically.
- How can I link the Aadhaar card with the Bank of Baroda PPF (Public Provident Fund Scheme)?
Linking the PPF account with Aadhaar is not different. It same as the normal process of linking the account.
- What is the meaning of linking the Aadhaar number with the bank account?
Linking the Aadhaar number to a bank account is the process by which the account holder is linking with his/her Aadhaar number after the submission of the documents by the account holder the verification process of documents will be done by the bank and the linking will be processed.
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Bank of Baroda account?
You can change the registered mobile number by visiting the bank and fill the form for changing the mobile number. The process will take 2 days to update.