Indian Bank Internet banking login first time. Indian bank net banking registration and change user id in online at www.indianbank.net.in.
Indian Bank Login
Indian bank is one of the re-owned banks of India. The bank was started in the year 1907 at Chennai. Indian bank provides both banking and financial services. It is currently managed by the Government bank of India.
How to register to Internet Banking Offline?
In contrast, the Indian bank provides online and offline banking services for its customers. The interested customers can register for the online services. The online services can be registered at the home branch. Go to the nearby home branch along with the proof documents and ask to register for online banking. They will give the username and password by completing the registration process.
Once you get the login credentials, you can log in to internet banking. Therefore, the user can use online banking services to check the bank balance and more. The registered user can get the mini-statement, transaction history, request services, and more.
In this article, we will help you to register for Indian bank online banking. In addition, you can learn how to log in to internet banking.
Indian Bank Net Banking Registration
However, the user can also register to the Net banking at online. You need the account details and proofs in the registration process. So, make sure the documents and passbook to keep with you during the registration process.
Follow the simple steps to register yourself to Net banking at online:
- Firstly, visit the Indian bank’s official login page. www.indianbank.net.in
- On the home page, navigate and click on the Login to Net Banking button.
- After that, enter your CIF number (you can see the CIF number on your passbook) or Account number.
- Also, type your Mobile number.
- Next, solve the security question and then click on Submit.
- After that, enter the OTP which you received on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, select the service that you want to register for.
- After that, set your new username and password.
- Provide the security question and choose the Activation type.
- Select the ‘I agree terms and conditions’ option.
- Finally, enter your ATM card details and click on Submit.
Indian Bank Net Banking Login for First Time
If you are a first-time user then follow the simple steps to log in to net banking. Keep your login username and password with you during the login process. Now, follow the simple steps given below to login to Indian bank Net banking.
- First, go to the Internet banking official page of Indian Bank through this link.
- The person can see the Home page of the official portal of the Indian bank.
- From this home page, select the Login to Net Banking option.
- After that, choose your login type i.e Personal or corporate.
- Next, enter your User ID.
- Also, solve the captcha on the given page.
- Then, click on the Login button.
- Next, enter your login password in the respective field.
- Finally, click on the Login to sign in to your account.
Through the above process the user can easily login to net banking at anytime.
If you forgot your login user id. Then the below process will help you through simple steps.
How to Change Indian Bank User ID
- Visit the official website of the Indian Bank Net banking portal.
- After that, go to the login page by clicking the Login to Net banking option.
- Next, log in to your account using your CIF number and password.
- On the dashboard, click on the Options from the top menu.
- Now, select the Change User ID (one time only) option, under the User Profile.
- After that, enter your new User ID.
- Type your password and click on the Submit button to save changes.
That’s it! you can now login using your new login credentials.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change my User ID?
The registered user can change user id at anytime through official website. Login to your account using CIF number and password then go to options section. Select the User id change option and set your new User ID.
- Can I register to Indian bank Net banking online?
Yes, the customer can register to Net banking online at official website of Indian bank.
- How to login to Indian Bank net Banking?
If you want to login to internet banking of Indian bank, you require login user id and password. Go to official login page and enter your login details.
- What is the Indian bank customer care number?
The Indian Bank customer care number is 1800 4250 0000.