Indian Bank balance enquiry via missed call, online, SMS, ATM, IndOASIS. IB : Indian bank account balance check number. www.indianbank.net.in.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry
There are various ways to check the Indian Bank account balance. The users can prefer either the online or offline methods. The user needs to register themselves to the portal if in case of online method. In the offline method, the person should link his mobile number to the bank account.
The Indian bank is a banking cum financial services company. It is currently owned by the Indian government. currently, it is managed by the Finance Ministry of India. It was established in Chennai in 1907.
By SMS facility, the account holders can view account balance with ease. Through an online facility, the users can track their funds and manage them easily. This saves every account holder’s time.
The bank balance can be check through internet banking, mobile banking, SMS, Missed call, ATM, and customer care.
Check IB Bank Balance via SMS
You can check your Indian bank balance using the SMS code. Take out your phone and just type the SMS code. Send the SMS code through your registered mobile number.
<BALAVL> to 944 4394 443
Follow the steps given below to check your Indian Bank balance via SMS:
- Firstly, take your mobile phone to your hand.
- Open the messaging app on your device.
- After that, tap on create new SMS.
- Type BALAVL and send it to 9444394443 using your registered mobile number.
- They will send you an SMS including the remaining account balance details.
Indian Bank Account Balance Missed Call Number
The registered users can check the account balance via missed call. in contrast, this features includes in Indian bank. Call to the service number and check remaining bank balance.
Missed call to 92895 92895
If you wish to know your remaining account balance then follow these steps:
- First, open the calling or dial app on your android or iOS device.
- Dial to 92895 92895 via registered mobile number.
- After 2 or 3 rings the call will automatically be disconnected.
- After that, the user will get the SMS consisting of the available balance in his account.
Balance Enquiry via Indian Bank net Banking
Internet banking users can know their account balances anytime online. They can manage accounts, view transactions, and many more. If you already have an internet banking account then simply follow the given steps below.
- Firstly, visit the official internet banking portal of Indian bank through this link. www.indianbank.net.in
- Next, select personal banking on the menu.
- After that, log in using your user id and password.
- Once you logged into your account, go to the accounts section.
- Finally, click on the Account.
- You can see the remaining balance on your account from here.
In addition, the user can also check account transaction history by clicking Detailed statement.
Get Account Balance in IndOASIS App
Similarly, mobile banking customers can also know their account balance using a mobile phone. Just install the IndiPay mobile app on your android device and follow the given steps.
- Install the IndiPay Mobile application on your android or iOS.
- After that, sign in through your login credentials.
- Tap on proceed to login to your account.
- Next, go to the accounts section.
- After that, choose your account.
- The user can see the account balance from here.
Check Bank Balance Using ATM
Alternatively, the customers can visit the nearest ATM to check the remaining balance. However, this is an easy process for all. Take your debit cum ATM card and follow the below steps.
- Take your debit card and reach the nearest ATM at your place.
- Swipe the debit card into the machine.
- After that, select the language that you are convenient.
- Enter your debit card PIN.
- Now, select the Balance enquiry option.
- The remaining bank balance will appear on your screen.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I check Indian Bank balance enquiry?
The account holders can check bank balance through missed call, sms, internet, or mobile banking.
- What is the number to check the Indian bank balance?
If you want to check bank balance by missed call the user has to register his mobile number to the bank account. Give a missed call to 92895 92895 using your registered mobile number.
- How can I check Indian bank balance by SMS?
You can check the Indian bank balance by sending SMS <BALAVL> to 944 4394 443.
- Can I check India bank balance at online?
Yes, the person can check bank balance at online. Go to internet banking or mobile banking and then navigate to accounts section.