How to find Saraswat customer id / CIF number. Did you forgot your Saraswant bank customer ID. Retrieve using bank missed call service. www.saraswatbank.com
Saraswat Bank is a co-operative banking institution in India. It is successfully operating in India since 1918(Founded on 14th September 1918). From this we can deduct that, Saraswat bank has completed 100 years in 2018. In 1988, The RBI conferred with the Scheduled status. Its headquarters located in Mumbai, India.
What is Saraswat Bank 3 in 1 Account?
Saraswat Bank provides a unique service called 3 in 1 account. This facility will be available for all normal or premium savings/current accounts. Other than Overdraft account, Suvidha account, etc, Customers who will do trading should maintain a Demat and trading account. Maintaining different accounts is a complex task.
So, Saraswat Bank provides this facility. With this, Customers can manage accounts for saving, Demat, and trading all under one roof. It is a composite-CASA, tranding and Demat account.
What is Saraswat bank customer id?
For using Saraswat bank net banking facilities. The customer should have a customer ID. It is a unique numerical ID given to the Customer of saving/current account. To utilize the online banking, trading features. The customer should possess the CIF number / Cust ID. Are you looking for a Saraswat bank customer id? Forgot Saraswat customer ID. Then you are on the right page. We will guide you to know your customer ID.
Before going to the article, Anyone should not share bank details with anyone. People should not share their customer id(Any other details). Any banks will not call and ask for your account related details. Don’t post your bank user id/password on social media for security. One small suggestion friends. Take a bit of caution will using public wifi and using net banking.
Methods to find Saraswat bank customer id are as below:
Customer ID Number In Passbook
- Open Saraswat Bank Passbook
- On the first page of the passbook. You can find the account related details.
- There you can find the bank customer id.
Saraswat Bank Customer ID Using Missed Call Service
Customers can get an additional missed call banking in Saraswat bank. To avail of this feature, follow the below steps
- The missed call should be given to 9029050017 from the registered mobile number
- The call will be disconnected automatically
- Customer id will be sent as an SMS to a Mobile number linked with the bank account
Sarawat Bank Missed call Banking Services Details:
- Current Balance: 922304000
- Last five transactions of primary account: 9223501111
- To temporary block Card: 9595637637
- To unblock card: 9595638638
- Whatsapp banking registration:9029059271
- To Block UPI, Mobile, and Internet Banking transactions: 7666339922
If you find any difficulties in the above methods. You can call the Saraswat bank customer care number 1800 22 9999. One more way is to visit the home branch. Talk to the bank officials. They will help you to find your customer id. Comment below which you feel is the easy way.