How to find syndicate bank customer id. How to get Syndicate bank user id for net banking. find syndicate bank customer identification number in the bank documents. In this article, You can find answers to these questions. Let’s get into the article.
What is Syndicate Bank Customer Identification Number ?
Post creation of an account in Syndicate Bank. A unique 8 digit number will be assign to customer. This number is known as Customer ID. It is unique to customers but not for accounts.
If already a person has customer ID in syndicate bank. This person does not require documents to open another account. It is easy to open loan accounts, corporate accounts with existing Cust id. The customer id is useful for Net banking, E-passbook, and Mobile banking services.
What is my Syndicate Net Banking User ID ?
Net and mobile banking are boon to customers. It will save a lot of time and effort for customers. To utilize these services customers need a Customer ID. Your Customer is the User ID for Syndicate Net banking.
In case, you want to know/forgot syndicate bank CIF Number. Don’t worry, we are here to help you. There are online & offline to get your Cust id number. Follow any one of the bellow methods.
Methods To find Syndicate Customer ID
1. Know Customer id in Syndicate Mobile Banking application
SyndMobile is the Syndicate bank application. It provides a mobile banking facility. Customers can download the application from PlayStore and AppStore. Already if you have a mobile banking account. Follow the below steps:
- Login into the SyndMobile application with a registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Account View” option in the dashboard.
- On the next screen, the Customer ID will be displayed along with some account details.
2. Get CIF Number Through Synd e-Passbook App
- Open the Synd e-Passbook application
- Select the “User Profile” option from the list on the homepage
- On the next screen, you can see your Syndicate bank customer / User ID.
3. Cust ID in Syndicate Bank Passbook, Cheque book, and Welcome Letter
When you create an account in a syndicate bank. Bank will give some documents related to the account in the welcome kit. Those documents are Syndicate Bank Passbook, Cheque book, etc. Mostly, The Customer identification number will be printed on the first page.
4. By visiting Bank branch
Still, if you are facing any challenges. Visit the Syndicate bank branch. Ask the bank executives for your customer id. They will ask for some information to verify. Once you give the correct information. They will help you to get a Customer ID.
For any more information. Visit the Syndicate official webpage www.syndicatebank.in. Comment below for any more queries.