Get Canara bank mini statement through Internet Banking, Canara Bank App, Missed call, ATM.
The customer can check the Canara bank mini statement through internet banking, mobile banking, missed calls, SMS, ATM, and bank branch. Login to net banking to check the details of account transaction history, mini statement, bank balance, request cheque book and etc.
The Canara bank adapting to the technology to serve the customer in a safe and secure way. The new technology includes additional features like all things done at home.
If you want to get the mini-statement of Canara bank then this guide will help you through quick steps.
Get Canara Bank Mini Statement Online
The following are the some of the ways to get the bank mini statement;
- Login to Internet Banking
- Download through Mobile Banking
- Get through Missed call
- Visit nearest ATM
Check Mini-statement through Net Banking
If you have the internet banking login details then go through the following steps to get the mini-statement.
- First, visit the Canara bank official login page at https://www.canarabank.com.
- Select the Login option from the homepage.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. username and password.
- From the dashboard, select the “Account details” option.
- Now, you can see all the details of the previous transaction. you can also download the statement to your device.
How to Get Canara Bank Mini Statement in CANMOBILE App
Get the login details from the bank to login to the Mobile Banking. Follow the steps to get the mini-statement through mobile banking;
- On your mobile phone, open the play store.
- Search and download CANMOBILE app on your device.
- Open the app and log in using your login credentials.
- From the dashboard, tap on the Enquiry Services option. To view the details of the account transaction history.
- Select the Mini statement enquiry option.
- Here you can see the entire account statement.
Get Canara Bank Statement By Missed call
Using this service is pretty simple. The customer can jest missed call to the service number to get the Canara bank account statement.
English – 09015734734
Hindi – 09015613613
- First, open the dial or calling app on your mobile phone.
- Dial to 09015734734 for English and 09015613613 for Hindi using your registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically disconnect after two rings.
- You will get the SMS consisting of the details of the last 5 transactions to your registered mobile number.
How to Check Account Statement via ATM
Go to the nearest ATM and get the mini-statement. Follow the steps given in the process to get the mini-statement;
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Insert your Canara bank debit card into the ATM.
- Select the language at your convenience.
- Enter your PIN.
- Select the Mini-statement option.
- Press Enter to get the paper statement.
- You will get the SMS consisting of the details of account transactions.
For any more information, You can visit Canara Bank’s official website www.canarabank.com. Comment below for any more information and queries.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I get my Canara bank mini-statement?
The user can get mini-statement through online or offline. Login to internet banking and click on account transactions option.
- How can I get my Canara bank mini-statement in PDF?
Log in to internet banking and select the Accounts option. Then, choose the Statement option and select your account. After that, click on the print option and save it as a PDF.
- Can I check the mini-statement through SMS code?
No, there is no option to get a mini-statement through an SMS code. But dial 09015734734, they will send an SMS consisting of your account transactions.
- How many transactions does a mini-statement show?
The mini-statement show 5 transactions.