Bank of Baroda – BOB Credit Card Apply Online for new and existing users, Eligibility, late payment charges. BOB bank Credit Card login at online.bobcards.com.
bob credit card
The BOB (Bank of Baroda) is a banking and financing company. BOB is India’s top renowned company by the government. It is now managed by the Financial Ministry of India. Its headquarter is at the heart state of Vadodara i.e. Alkapuri. Bank of Baroda was founded on 20th July,1908. In contrast, BOB also offers financial loans and services. Consequently, the Bank of Baroda gaining its popularity overall in India.
Moreover, it is trusted by lakhs of customers. BOB holds hundreds of branches throughout India.
bob credit card Online
In addition, the BOB offers various types of credit cards. The eligible ones can apply for a credit card to get benefits and more. However, there are some eligibility conditions, subsequently, rewards are numerous.
The cards are plenty, the person needs to choose a perfect credit card according to usage. The following are some of the credit cards offer by the BOB.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Types:
- BOB Easy Credit card
- Select Credit card
- BOB Premier credit card
- Prime credit card
- BOB Eterna credit card
- ICAI Exclusive
- BOB CMA One credit card
- ICSI Diamond credit card
- BOB Swavlamban credit card
The benefits and features are differ from each other. But every card has its own satisfying benefits.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Eligibility
For instance, the Bank of Baroda has its own conditions for its customers. The applicants who meet these criteria are only eligible to apply for a credit card. The common criteria i.e Age, Income, Credit history, Credit score, and Nationality. These are the common criteria for every customer to get a credit card. 18 years or above persons are eligible. The person having more than Rs. 20,000 income is eligible. He should be a resident of India. In addition, the applicant should have a good credit score.
The following are the eligibility conditions to apply for a BOB credit card.
- The applicant should be resident of India
- He/ she must have a good credit history.
- The applicant should be 18 years or above age.
- The applicant must have a decent income i.e Rs. 20,00< per month.
- The person should be self-employed or salaried.
How to Apply Credit Card for New User
If you are a new customer, follow the given steps to apply for a BOB credit card. Note, the applicant should meet all the above conditions.
- First of all, visit the Bank of Baroda official website at the link. www.bobfinancial.com
- Next, navigate to the Credit card page.
- Choose a credit card from the list according to your lifestyle.
- Click on Apply now button.
- Select the relationship with BOB i.e. new customer or existing customer.
- Now, enter your personal and contact details in the application page.
- Type your email and Aadhaar.
- Choose the employment status.
- Click on Verify Mobile Number button.
- Enter the OTP which was sent to your mobile number.
- Click on Verify option.
- Now, upload the required documents to the application form.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the application process.
It may take about 1 to 2 weeks for the verification process. the representative from the bank will call you for further process. Existing use can follow below method. For apply new bank of baroda credit card.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Apply
The application process is same for everyone. But the existing customers may no need to give the account details again.
- Firstly, go to the BOB official portal.
- Sign in through your login credentials.
- Now, Go to the Credit card section.
- Click on Apply Now button and provide the details.
- After that, upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to submit the application.
The application will undergo verification process. After successful verification, you will get the credit card and passbook at your doorstep.
The following are the documents required to apply for a credit card:
- Photo copy of Applicant
- PAN card copy
- Address proof (Aadhaar, Driving license, Voter ID)
- Income proof
- Bank statement
- Salary slip
Late Payment Charges
- Late fee less than Rs.100: No charges
- Spent between Rs.100 to Rs.500: late fee of Rs.100/-
- Spent between Rs.501 to Rs.1,000: Rs.400
- Late fee between Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000: late fee of Rs.600
- Between Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000: Rs.800
- For more than Rs.25,000: Charged Rs.950
If you want to unblock your credit card then they charge Rs. 300. For each foreign transaction, the charges will be 3.50% of the total amount. For every Rs. 500 withdrawal they charge 2.5%. once the credit line is exceeded then they will charge 2.5% for every Rs. 500 transactions.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I apply BOB bank credit card online?
Yes, the interested candidates can open the BOB bank credit card online. The person needs to go to the official website to apply.
- What is the minimum income to apply for BOB bank credit card?
The income of the applicant should be above INR 20K.
- How can I check status of BOB bank credit card online?
The applicants can go to the official portal of BOB bank www.bobfinancial.com. Go to the application status section. Then, type your application number.