Hello everyone, One-Click to Download Bank of Baroda RTGS NEFT PDF Form online. How to fill Bank of Baroda (BoB) RTGS NEFT form. Charges, Timings, Customer Care Centre for RTGS / NEFT transaction Issues. To clear all your doubts go through the article to know more details.
Bank Of Baroda RTGS NEFT PDF Form
Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System(RTGS) and National Electronic Fund Transfer(NEFT) which enable a secure, reliable system of transfer of funds, without any issues. RTGS transaction will process in Real-time. So, RTGS transactions are faster than NEFT transactions. NEFT is useful to transfer a small amount of money. Whereas customers can transfer huge amounts using NEFT. No maximum limit for RTGS transactions. Customers can send money from the Bank of Baroda to any other bank in India. The beneficiary bank branch should have NEFT and RTGS facility.
How to fill Bank Of Baroda RTGS / NEFT form Offline
Remember the main thing RTGS is used for transferring amount more than RS 2 Lakhs while NEFT is used for transferring amount less than Rs 2 Lakhs in the online mode and also in the offline mode.
- Fill in the amount that should be sent from your Account.
- Write the Account Number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Fill in all the details of Beneficiary Bank Name and Branch Name clearly for the transaction.
- Clearly mention the IFSC number of the receiving branch.
- Write the beneficiary customer’s name without any mistake.
- Write the account number of the beneficiary customer without any mistake.
- Fill in all the required fields from sender to receiver inform
How to fill Bank Of Baroda RTGS / NEFT in Online
The Bank Of Baroda Online process is very easily and it can be done only in the 5 steps.
- Firstly, Login to “Baroda Connect”.
- Once we have login we can find the “transfer tab” click on it.
- Click on the link transfer to other bank.
- Select the option NEFT /RTGS
- Fill all the required details.
- Transfer your account safety.
How to Download Bank of Baroda RTGS NEFT Form PDF
Customer can download BOB bank NEFT RTGS application form. From this web page. Just click on the below button. To download transaction application form.
Bank Of Baroda RTGS Timings
The RTGS Transaction can be done online 24/7 days and in the branch, it can be done on the bank working timings only, and we cannot do it on the public holidays.
|Bank Of Baroda on working weekdays|
(From Monday to Friday)
|10:00AM to 4:00 PM|
|On working Saturdays |
(2nd and 4th Saturday are holidays)
|10:00 AM to 1:45 PM|
|On Sundays and National Holidays||transactions cannot be done|
Bank Of Baroda NEFT Timings
NEFT transfer can be done through a wide range of devices including mobiles, laptops and computers for 24*7. NEFT is maintained by the Reserve Bank of India.
|Bank Of Baroda on workings weekdays|
(from Monday to Friday)
|10:00 to 4:00 PM|
|On workings Saturdays |
(2nd and 4th Saturday are holidays)
|10:00 to 12:45 PM|
|NEFT on Sundays and national holidays||Transitions cannot be done|
Charges for RTGS in Bank Of Baroda
|Amount Of RTGS Transaction||Service Charges (Rs)|
|Rs 2 Lakhs & up to Rs 5 Lakhs||24.50/- (Exclusive of GST)|
|Above Rs 5 lakhs||49.50/- (Exclusive of GST)|
Charges For NEFT IN Bank of Baroda
|Amount Of NEFT Transaction||Service Charges (Rs)|
|Up to Rs 10,000||2.50/- (Exclusive of GST)|
|Rs 10,001 and up to Rs 1 Lakh||5/- (Exclusive of GST)|
|Above Rs 1 Lakh and up to Rs 2 lakhs||15/- (Exclusive of GST)|
|Above Rs 2 Lakhs||25/- (Exclusive of GST)|
Benefits of RTGS/NEFT:
- It’s simple and quick to process
- Anytime and Anywhere we can do it.
- Available to all
For Customer Care Centre for RTGS/NEFT Issues
|Address||Bank of Baroda,|
Baroda Sun Tower, 7th Floor, C-34,
G-block, Bandra kurla Complex,
|Bank of Baroda,|
Digital Banking Department,
Baroda Bhawan, head Office, RC Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara- 39007
|Phone Number||022-67592805, 022-67592807||0265-2316160, 0265-2316161|
|Fax||022-67592830||No Fax option|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have to have an account with Bank of Baroda to carry out a NEFT transaction?
YES. It is mandatory to have an account as this facility is only available to account holders.
- What can I do if the NEFT transfer is delayed?
The first thing is to contact the respective branch or call to customer care number. Mostly the amount will be credited back to the sender's bank account. Still, if the issue is not resolved, one can directly approach the Reserve Bank of India.
- Can an account holder receive foreign remittances through NEFT?
NO. All the NEFT transactions are only possible in India.
- In case the money is not received or credited to the receiver account, will the sender get his/her money back?
If there is any issue or error in an NEFT transaction, and the money is not credited. it will be refunded back to the sender's account.
For any more information. You can visit the Bank of Baroda official website: www.bankofbaroda.in.