Axis bank internet banking registration and first time user login. How to activate axis bank net banking. www.axisbank.com.
Axis Net Banking
Axis bank provides an internet banking facility to its customers. Internet banking allows the user to make payments online. In addition, the registered customers can check the account balance. The users can also manage their bank account online. The registered ones can track the transactions, request cheque book, and more. There are a lot of features in internet banking all you need is to register for it.
About Axis Bank
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Article Type||Axis Bank internet banking registration|
|Bank type||Private bank|
Axis Bank Net Banking Registration Process
First-time users can follow the process given below to register themselves. By registering to the portal, you will be provided a username and password. Through this, the registered person can log in to internet banking at any time. If you are interested, then follow to register to the Axis bank internet banking.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Axis Bank at this link. www.axisbank.com
- After that, you can see the home page of the Axis bank portal.
- Now, go to the Internet banking section.
- Next, select the First Time User? Register link under the login button.
- On the next page, enter the Customer ID and Mobile number.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Now, enter the user details i.e first name, last name, and contact details.
- After that, type the remaining details.
- Set new username and password.
- Finally, log in to the account using new login credentials.
Activate Axis Bank Online Account
If the internet banking is not enabled, then follow the steps to enable the internet banking login id.
- First, go to the official Axis bank internet banking page.
- Now, go to the Login section of the portal.
- Click on the Enable Login ID link under the login button.
- After that, enter the account details i.e Login ID.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Next, enter the user details.
- Select the Proceed button.
- Finally, enter the NetSecure Code and click on the Submit button.
- Shortly, your login ID will be activated. You can login using your login credentials after this process.
Axis Bank Net Banking Login
If you are a registered user, can directly login to the internet banking. By logging to the portal, the user can check balance, account transactions, and more. Follow the simple steps to login to the portal as a first time user.
- Firstly, open the Axis bank internet banking portal using this link.
- Go to the Internet banking section.
- Enter the Login ID and Password in the respective fields.
- Re-check the login credentials before logging.
- Finally, click on the Login button to sign in to your account.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I register to Internet banking facility through online?
Yes, you can register to the Internet banking facility through online.
- How can I register to Internet banking facility online?
To register to the internet banking facility, the person needs to go to the Axis bank net banking portal. Then, go to the First time user section and fill in your details.
- How can I register to Internet banking at offline?
You can register to the Internet banking at offline by visiting the home branch. Request internet banking service by filling the application.
- How can I enable the user id of internet banking?
The registered user can go to the official portal of Axis bank. Then, go to the Enable Login ID section and enter your login ID.