Apply HDFC Bank Cheque book via SMS, Missed call, Net & mobile banking in HDFC Bank branch. Request HDFC cheque book online.
HDFC – Housing Development Finance Corporation is a India Bank and financing company. It is a private service sector company. Headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC offers personal loans, banking, housing loans, and offers different segments of services to its customers.
HDFC bank account users can apply and get a cheque book from home. The HDFC portal allows the user to avail of banking and many services. If you have Internet banking login credentials, then it is super easy to apply for a cheque book from mobile. This guide will help you, To apply the HDFC Bank cheque book in easy and simple ways.
HDFC Bank Cheque Book Request
There are various methods to apply for a Cheque book in HDFC Bank. The following are some of the simplest methods.
- Apply thorough Internet Banking
- Get Cheque book through Mobile Banking
- Apply Cheque book via SMS
- Apply Cheque book via Missed call
- Get HDFC Cheque book via ATM
- Apply for Cheque book by visiting the Bank branch
How to Request Bank Cheque Book Online
This is the online method, the user needs the internet banking login credentials to place an order of HDFC Cheque book.
So, make sure your Login username and password with you during this process and also your mobile phone in case of OTP.
Follow the steps to apply for cheque book through online method i.e. Internet Banking:
- First, visit the official website of HDFC net banking at www.hdfc.com.
- Navigate and select the login from the Menu.
- Enter your Login username and password for Internet Banking.
- Click on the Login button to sign in.
- Go to the Accounts tab, then select the ‘Request’ and the ‘Cheque Book’ option from the list.
- Select the account that you want the Cheque book.
- Click on the Confirm button place your order.
- Once Your order will be placed successfully, you will receive an SMS consisting of the order details.
Apply for Cheque Book through Mobile Banking App
To apply for cheque book through mobile banking then follow the steps given in the process.
- On your mobile phone, open the Play Store or App Store.
- Install the HDFC Mobile mobile banking app on your device.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Go to the Accounts section.
- Select the Request Cheque book option in the Request tab.
- Choose the bank account to get cheque book.
- Tap on Submit option to place the order.
Once the order is placed successfully, the cheque book will be delivered to the registered address in 3 to 7 working days through the post.
HDFC Cheque Book Request by Missed Call
The customer can request cheque book by giving just a missed call from the registered mobile number.
- Open the dial app/ calling app on your mobile phone.
- Dial to 1800 270 3366 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will be disconnected after 3 or 5 sec.
- After that, you will receive the confirmation message
The confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
HDFC Bank Cheque Book Request through SMS
To place the order your mobile number should be linked with the bank account. If already registered then, Follow the steps given below to apply for the HDFC bank cheque book by SMS.
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Tap on create new SMS.
- Type CHQ <customer ID><Last 5-digits of account number> then send to 5676712.
You will receive the confirmation SMS consisting the order details.
Request Cheque Book in Bank Branch
If you don’t know all these methods then visit the nearby HDFC bank branch and submit the Aadhaar. Follow the steps given below to link your Aadhaar with your bank account offline.
- First of all, visit the HDFC branch near you.
- Take the Aadhaar card copy and bank passbook as well.
- Ask for the application in the accounts section.
- Check the Cheque Book option and write the 12-digit Aadhaar number inboxes.
- Submit the Aadhaar card copy along with the application.
- You will receive the message consisting of the details of the recent application.
Once the order is placed successfully, the cheque book will be delivered to the registered address in 3 to 7 working days through the post. Sometimes, you will get the HDFC bank Cheque book at the instant.
Having doubts? let us know through comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to check hdfc bank cheque book status?
Customers can check issued cheque status through SMS. By send message CST<hdfc cheque no> Send to 5676712. But, Customers cannot track live HDFC cheque book status.
- how to get hdfc cheque book on different address?
Visit the HDFC account home branch. Request for changing mailing address. Bank officials will ask some proofs for verification. Then apply for a new cheque. The new cheque book will be sent to updated address.
- can i get the hdfc cheque book at branch itself?
Few banks will provide cheque book instantly in bank branch. Some times cheque book will be given along with account opening kit.